OptiFlex-20 PU Liquid Waterproofing System
What is it?
OptiFlex-20 is a fast-curing, pure polyurethane, single-component, liquid waterproofing membrane. Applied with a brush or roller for a seamless and fully bonded membrane and reinforced with 225gsm matting, with OptiFlex-20 there’s no need for mechanical restraint to the roof substrate, making this a versatile and popular choice for many projects.
What can it be used for?
OptiFlex-20 is suitable for both commercial and domestic use and has a low odour formula which is perfect for sensitive sites, such as schools, hospitals, and nursing homes.
OptiFlex-20 also has a high level of flexibility and exceptionally tough characteristics, offering protection for the most demanding and complicated projects, with the ability to follow the silhouette of roofs with even the most intricate designs.
OptiFlex-20 is a completely flame-free system, ideal for the following:
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs
- Green roofs
- Balconies and walkways
- Complex detailing
- New construction
- Refurbishment projects
- Flat and levelled (OptiFlex-20 is self-levelling)
- Compact and cohesive (Pull off test must show a minimum resistance of 1.4 N/mm2)
- Even and regular surface
- Free from cracks and fissures. If any, the must be previously repaired
- Clean and dry, free from dust, loose particles
- Keep at a temperature between 5°c – 25°c
- The product must be stored properly in original, unopened, and undamaged sealed packaging
- Higher storage temperatures may reduce shelf life of the product
In order to achieve a good penetration and bonding, surface must be: