Pedestals for paving and timber decking. Adjustable pedestals and paving support pads
Wallbarn supplies the largest range of Adjustable Pedestals for paving and timber decking in UK, including Heavy Duty, Balance self-levelling, ultra-low & ultra-high heights and the new Class A fire rated Metalpad.
• Metalpad – this has been designed and developed by Wallbarn in accordance with BS 8579 and is a Class A1 rated non combustible adjustable height pedestal suitable for balconies. Instead of using an existing product from other applications, Wallbarn has created its own patented product specifically for the purpose of supporting paving and aluminium decking.
• Universal – virgin fibre Polypropylene fully adjustable pedestals for suspended paving and decking systems. Millimetre precision in height adjustment using a threaded stem. Universal headpiece design to hold corners of paving slabs in place, also house joists which support deckboard within decking systems.
• Balance self-levelling Pedestals – telescopic adjustable pedestals with headpieces which tilt and auto correct on sub-surfaces built to fall to create a completely flat upper surface. The unique headpiece design moves to up to 5% fall in all directions to create top quality finishes. Available as standard pedestals and heavy-duty units also.
• Minipads – ultra-low height but fully adjustable telescopic pedestals allowing millimetre precision height setting at very low thresholds. Ideal for overlaying existing decks on refurb projects. Fully adjustable heights as low as 10mm.
• Megapads – fully adjustable pedestals capable of tolerating over 2 tonnes in weight each. Extended threads mean larger height range per unit. Height ranges to over 1 metre.
• Rail system – integrated aluminium rail and pedestal system for porcelain tiles and decking system. 20mm thick aluminium joist clicks onto Minipads or Megapads to form a solid support system. Tiles or decking boards can be fitted to joist. Lateral stability improved, installation speeded up. Can be used with Metalpad as part of Class A rated paving / decking solution.
• Fixed Height pads for paving & decking – cost effective, hardwearing pads and supports in a range of heights and material compounds for very low, more simple paving and decking layouts.
• Accessories – a number of shims, wedges, spacers and other accessory items available across the entire range of products