Preserving formula: Chromaseal
Chromaseal is a one or two coats of formula containing molecules so small they penetrate deeply and adhere to the support.
The product is pigmented and highly hydrophobic.
Its microporous coating preserves the breathability of materials such as concrete, Terracotta, fibre cement, and asbestos.
Benefits of Chromaseal include:
• Product in aqueous phase - water soluble.
• Respects the environment.
• Water repellent and colorant.
• Slows the return of the biofilm.
• Good resistance to UV.
• Protects and prolongs the life of the roofing material.