Profiles serve both functional and decorative purposes for tile and stone, protecting and finishing an installation.
Schlüter-Systems offers movement joints, edge profiles and stair nosings in a variety of designs, heights and materials as part of its Schlüter®-PROFILES range; finishes include aluminium, anodised aluminium, brass, stainless steel and brushed stainless steel. This comprehensive collection offers second-to-none protection from the pioneers of the tiling profile.
• Schlüter®-SCHIENE – the original finishing threshold strip finishes tiled surfaces and protects the outer edges of ceramic and natural stone floor coverings from mechanical impact.
• Schlüter®-RENO – threshold strips that create a smooth transition between adjoining floor coverings of the same and different heights, protecting the exposed tile edge and removing hazardous trip edges.
• Schlüter®-FINEC – slimline profiles offering near-invisible edge protection for wall corners
• Schlüter®-DILEX – maintenance-free movement, control and expansion joints to ensuring a crack-free, long lasting finish.
• Schlüter®-JOLLY – square profile for wall finishing and edge protection
• Schlüter®-RONDEC and Schlüter®-QUADEC – curved and cubic profiles predominantly used for edge protection on wall tiles, but can also be used as transition profiles and stair nosings in flooring applications of certain materials
• Schlüter®-TREP – slip-resistant stair nosings to protect the tile edge from heavy traffic and ensure an installation that meets DDA regulations
• Schlüter®-LIPROTEC – illuminated profiles, integrating Schlüter’s premium profile technology with LED strips. Schlüter®-LIPROTEC RGB+W profiles allow for a choice of 16 million colours and are IP67-certified, making them suitable for use in wetrooms and bathrooms.
• Schlüter®-TRENDLINE – trend-led textured coatings for application onto wall profiles