Protec Liquid Roofing System
The BBA and FM approved Protec system, which is also CE Marked and has an ETA, is Polyroof's most popular and versatile roofing system. With a proven life expectancy of over 25 years and ideal for all flat roof types, size and designs, Protec is able to offer unrivalled performance and speed of application. The system has unique a flexible polyester formulation and can be applied to virtually all common roof surfaces. Where new insulation is required, Protec can be applied directly to approved insulation boards as part of a simple but effective warm roof design.
• Refurbishments: Can be applied directly to a wide range of existing roof coverings including felt, asphalt, PVC single-ply, concrete and GRP.
• New Build: Can be applied directly to approved insulation boards, plywood or OSB3 boards.
• Roof Designs: Ideal for use as part of a warm, cold, green or inverted roof design.
• Balconies & Walkways: Available with a range of anti-slip finishes for trafficked areas.
• A unique flexible polyester waterproofing system with the optimum combination of flexibility and robustness.
• Ability to be applied direct to existing roof coverings allows for economical refurbishments with minimum disruption.
• The Protec Warm Roof System is unrivalled in terms of efficiency and performance with no need for over-decking, carrier layers or mechanical fixings.
• Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee
• BBA and FM approved, CE Marked and has achieved ETA Certification with a proven lifespan of at least 25 years.