Protec PeMA System
Protec PeMA is the only low odour, fast curing and hardwearing cold applied liquid system that is ideal for waterproofing roofs, balconies and walkways.
Its unique polyester methacrylate chemistry results in minimal odour during and after installation, making this product an ideal waterproofing system for sensitive areas such as the refurbishment of schools, hospitals, retail units or communal trafficked areas.
Protec PeMA shares the same chemical backbone as the existing tried and tested Protec System and will therefore provide the same long-term durability delivered without the distinctive odour associated with existing polyester, polyurethane and MMA systems. BBA Approval for this system has been confirmed and the certificate is pending with a confirmed lifespan of at least 30 years.
•Refurbishments: Can be applied directly to a wide range of existing roof coverings including felt, asphalt, PVC single-ply, concrete and GRP.
•New Build: Can be applied directly to approved insulation boards, concrete / screed or Polyroof SA Carrier Layer.
•Roof Designs: Ideal for use as part of a warm, cold, green or inverted roof design.
• A unique low odour formulation ideal for sensitive applications.
• Flexible polyester methacrylate hybrid polymer technology with the optimum combination of flexibility and robustness.
• RapidCureTM technology for extremely fast application with cure times as low as 30mins.
• Ability to be applied direct to existing roof coverings allows for economical refurbishments with minimum disruption.
• The Protec PeMA Warm Roof System is unrivalled in terms of efficiency and performance with no need for over-decking, carrier layers or mechanical fixings.
• Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee
• Fire performance: Classified as BROOF(t4), the top rating achievable for a flat roof system and designating Protec PeMA as unrestricted under the National Requirements.
• BBA Approval pending with a proven lifespan of at least 30 years.
• Available in Light Grey