Protec XtraFlex is a highly flexible version of the standard Protec System that is ideal for coating industrial gutters. With its fast curing technology and imperviousness to standing water, the system provides a rapid solution that offers lasting performance even in zero fall applications. Protec XtraFlex shares the same chemical backbone as the existing tried and tested Protec System and will therefore provide the same long-term durability.
•Gutters: Can be applied directly to virtually all metal surfaces, Plastisol-coated metal, concrete finlock gutters and a range of other surfaces. Note – the existing gutter must be assessed and confirmed to be structurally sound before considering for overlay.
•Roofs: Suitable for rejuvenating existing metal roofs – contact Polyroof Technical Services for further advice.
• A highly flexible version of the Protec system capable of withstanding the expansion and contraction movements of metal substrates.
• Impervious to standing water – ideal for gutters and other applications where standing water may occur.
• RapidCureTM technology for extremely fast application with cure times as low as 30mins.
• Ability to be applied direct to existing surfaces allows for economical refurbishments with minimum disruption.
• Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee
• Available in Light Grey