Reval Ceiling Track & Hoist Solutions
Reval Continuing Care Ltd
Reval Continuing Care Ltd provide extensive solutions designed to meet every patient transfer requirement in the Nursing, Residential, Acute and Home Care setting. These range from simple single-track installations with portable ceiling track hoists, to complex multi-room track installations including room to room transfer and X/Y room covering systems with fixed traversing hoist modules.
Reval also supply an extensive selection of patient sling designs that facilitate all types of transfers and disability conditions and in addition, they offer several high dependency stretcher systems with patient positioning functions for use in complex technical transfers in any care environment.
Patient moving and handling requirements in the acute or hospital environment is very demanding and often complex in its transfer equipment requirements whether it be for intensive care, rehabilitation, to promote independence or for day to day care needs such as bathing.
• Stylish design
• Modules include GH1, GH3 and GHZ
• Option for the module to charge itself through the rails
• User-friendly hand control operation
• Discreet and almost invisible system options
• Single rail and multi room systems available
• Wall and ceiling installation points
• Suitable for a wide range lifting capacity
• Provides an ergonomically safe working environment for care providers
• Complete project consultation and advice
• CAD room layout designs available
• Extensive selection of patient sling designs
If you are working on a project that would benefit from our input or you would like to speak with a member of our team for their expertise designing and adapting spaces that promote mobility and offer improved levels of care then please do not hesitate to contact us.