Safetell’s Revolving Doors offer a high security solution to control entry to internal secure areas. They provide a range of security resistance levels including EN1627 RC4 Manual Attack rating and EN1522 FB4 Ballistic Rating.
Available in a number of sizes, with features including single person checking system and optional metal detectors. Safetell's Revolving Doors are designed to be integrated with any access control system.
Typical applications include corporate buildings, data centres, leisure centres and areas where access control is mandatory.
• With, or without sliding doors
• Removable structure
• Person presence checking system with volumetric sensors
• Anti-tailgating system
• Portal management unit/console with program functions and LCD display
• Optional built-in metal detector
• Traffic light panels with intercom and multilingual voice messages
• Interfacing to access control systems/presence detection systems (RS485)
• Integration with badge readers or biometrics
• Interior lighting
• Turnstile: three wings on ø1600, ø1800, four wings on ø1800, ø2300
• Emergency system – automatic unlocking system
• Mechanical lock for additional locking
• Weight from 900kg to 1400kg depending on accessories
• Throughput is at the standard speed of 4 turns per minute, the 3-wing turnstile guarantees a bi directional flow of 12 users per minute; the 4-wing turnstile: 16 users per minute (without alarms)
Internal: EN 1063 BR1/S
External: EN 1063 BR2/S
On request: EN 1627 RC4,
EN 1063 BR4/S and EN 1522 FB4