Roof tiles: Jutland, Moorland, Zeeland, Westerland, Diamond
All fibre-cement slates are manufactured using Portland cement, together with a non-asbestos formulation of blended synthetic and cellulose fibres.
They are pigmented during production and are fully compressed, finished with a semi-matt acrylic coating.
Five formats are available:
- Jutland fibre-cement slate: available in Blue/Black, Graphite, Russet and Autumn Brown colours.
- Moorland fibre-cement slate: has dressed edge and is available in Blue/Black.
- Zeeland fibre-cement slate: has a textured surface and is available in Blue/Black.
- Westerland fibre-cement slate: has a textured surface and dressed edges. Available in Blue/Black, Graphite and Welsh Blue.
- Diamond fibre-cement slate: for diagonal slating, available in Blue/Black, Russet and Brown colours.
Exceeds the requirements of Class B of BS EN 492:2004, giving an average bending moment greater than 50N/mm.
The fibre-cement slate range should be laid in accordance with BS 5534:2003.
Cembrits range of fibre-cement slates is manufactured in a factory which complies with the requirements of Environmental Management Systems standard BS EN ISO 14001:2004, and has been awarded a Bureau Veritas Certification, Certificate Number 172000.