Roofcoat Elite System
Roofcoat Elite is a high performance, hardwearing colour stable top coat for long term exterior protection of low pitched sheeted roofs and cladding. It is a two-pack, high solids aliphatic urethane pre-polymer containing lightfast pigments and inert extenders liquid coating system. The system offers extremely rapid installation times, where it can be spray or roller applied, allowing for a highly cost-effective waterproofing solution. Compared to strip-and-replace solutions, Roofcoat Elite keeps disruption during works to an absolute minimum.
The Roofcoat Elite system is often used in conjunction with the Protec XtraFlex System, which is used to waterproof industrial gutters, and the Transglaze system, which is used to waterproof rooflights. Together they create a complete and long-lasting solution for the whole roof area which is available with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
• Refurbishments: Designed for coating low-pitched sheeted roofs including Plastisol-coated metal, corrugated asbestos and fibre cement sheets.
• New Build: N/A
• Roof Designs: Roofcoat Elite is an overlay system and the existing roof design will usually be unchanged.
• Highly cost-effective solution for extending the lifespan of low-pitched sheet roofs.
• Eliminates the need for costly and disruptive strip-and-replace works.
• Creates a seamless and flexible waterproof membrane with an expected life expectancy of over 10 years.
• Moisture curing so can be applied in most weather conditions.
• Carries the trusted Polyroof Manufacturer’s Guarantee.