Zinc is among the most sustainable metals used in construction today and has been used on the roofs of Paris for almost 200 years. The VMZINC standing seam system is also highly cost-effective, both from an initial procurement and design life perspective.
Whether for new build or refurbishment, the VMZINC standing seam system has been designed to complement a wide range of building materials and styles. The finishes available offer exceptional colour stability. This ensures that maintenance requirements will be minimal throughout the system’s design life and that the material’s installed appearance will be retained for many years.
VMZINC’s versatile standing seam system can be used for warm or cold roof constructions and all trim including both internal and hanging external gutters are available in VMZINC.
• Lightweight and durable
• Minimal expansion and creak
• Fully recyclable
• A service life of 100 years for roofing panels and in excess of 50 years for gutters
• Virtually maintenance-free
• Can be installed on pitches from 3°-90°
• Complex shapes can be easily achieved. Zinc panels can be pre-curved to a radius as low as 600mm
• Can be used to cover soffits (box gutter overhangs, etc)
• EN 15804 Environment Product Declaration
• BBA certified systems
• Conforms to EN 988
• Can be laid in lengths up to 13 metres without the need for expansion steps
• Fire classification A1 (Natural Zinc, QUARTZZINC, ANTHRA-ZINC and AZENGAR) and A2-s1,d0 (PIGMENTO and VMZINC PLUS) according to EN 13501-1:2002
• Available in a choice of either natural finish or 10 pre-weathered finishes as well as bespoke PIGMENTO colours