SageGlass is a dynamic glazing solution combined with an intelligent control system. The smart glass tints or clears automatically or on demand to optimize daylight, reduce glare and manage heat – all while maintaining unobstructed views to the outdoors. The building envelop becomes truly adaptive and connected. As the electrochromic glass optimises the amount of natural light coming into the building, there is no need to compromise the view as with traditional solar control solutions such as blinds or shades.
SageGlass does not only offer enhanced thermal and visual comfort to the occupants, but also the possibility to create buildings that are aesthetically pleasing, more environmentally friendly and easy to maintain.
The smart glazing can also contribute to environmental certifications for your building (LEED, BREEAM, etc.).
- Targeted solar control
- Automatic & manual control
- Blocks 99% of glare producing light
- Intelligent daylight and heat management
- Maintains view and connection to the outdoors
- Helps achieve green labels e.g. LEED, BREEAM, WELL etc.
- punched window openings
- ribbon windows
- floor to ceiling window applications
- curtain walls