CityWall is a modular security walling system designed to construct secure enclosures offering protection against intrusion, manual attack, ballistic, fire and blast.
Typical applications are ATM pods, panic rooms, guard houses, cash centres, embassies, foreign exchange or any other operation where there is a serious risk of attack.
• Versatile modular construction
• Blast, bullet, manual attack and fire resistant all available in one product
• Constructed from a formed zintec sheet steel and steel armouring
• Can be used in bespoke external walling applications
CityWall is available as manual attack, bullet, blast and fire resistant in one solution, please see the Security Walling datasheet for more information
Security Glazed Partitioning
Security glazed partitioning can used in organisations for internal or external use to create secure areas. The partitioning is modular walling that can be used to create air locks and secure rooms.
Typical applications include offices and commercial buildings.
• Wide range of applications
• Wide range of security levels to meet all needs
• Vandalism resistance: EN 356 P5A
• Manual attack resistance up to EN 356 P8B
• Intruder resistance up to EN 1627 RC5 Bullet resistance up to EN 1522 FB3, FB4 and FB6
For more information on Security Walling, please visit Safetell’s website.