Introducing the fully compliant range of Bilco smoke vents designed to provide a multi-functional fire safety solution.
Key considerations for specification of Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators (NSHEVs)
What functions should the smoke vent fulfil – smoke/noxious fumes extraction, personnel escape route, passive ventilation, occasional rooftop access for maintenance.
In the event of a fire, how should the smoke vent be controlled – standalone or fully integrated system.
Dual-purpose single leaf smoke vent with a 1m² clear vent area provides smoke ventilation and rooftop access for maintenance or as an escape route. Linear actuators open the covers to the fire open position of 140 degrees within 60 seconds.
Double leaf smoke vent with a 1.5m² clear vent area, making it ideal for buildings with multiple occupancy such as halls of residence. Fully automated double doors open to 90 degrees within 60 seconds.
TYPE ACDSH Acoustical Smoke Vent
Offers the security of automatic smoke ventilation and protects against noise intrusion. With a sound rating of STC46, this smoke vent is used in concert halls, theatres, cinemas and sporting arenas.
Key Features and Benefits
- Fully compliant with Construction Products Regulation 305/2011
- CE marked
- Meets demands of Building Regulations, Approved Document B: Fire Safety
- Manufactured to meet standards for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings as set out by BS9999 and EN12101-2
- Standalone control unit or fully integrated system with networked fire alarm or Building Management System (BMS)
- Full range of design options - paint finishes, curb liners, open-close switches, rain and wind sensors
- Bilco Guarantee - minimum of 10-year warranty from date of purchase
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015
- Standard sizes available from stock
- Custom sizes made to order
- Wind deflector
- Weathertight construction
- Enclosed hinge assembly
- Easy to install – flange with pre-drilled fixing points
- Access to friendly and knowledgeable Technical Department.
High-rise housing, educational institutions, offices and commercial buildings, manufacturing plants, hospitals, care homes, warehouses and distribution centres, retail centres and museums.
View the products on the Bilco website