Partitioning solutions supplier Westgate has developed new solutions for construction sites in a bid to support them in getting back to work and help with government guidelines for social distancing.
As per recent government guidelines, construction sites must reduce frequency and time workers are within two metres of one another, and isolate workers within teams where working within two metres is required.
One of Westgate’s popular products is Hoardfast®, a modular PVC partitioning solution, which was recently supplied to several Nightingale hospitals and key hospitals and trusts across the UK and Ireland.
Hoardfast, which has a modular design is hygienic and quick to install, something that is imperative in getting sites transformed quickly to enable workers to return to work whilst adhering to safe working.
The new solutions would enable sites to rapidly segregate stairwells and corridors or create new individual workstations, temporary rooms and welfare spaces such as canteens and toilets.
Westgate’s Hoardfast modular screening system can be configured as needed to help you to implement these requirements and maintain safety.
Benefits of Haordfast:
• Supplied ready to install saving valuable set-up time on site
• Quick, clean and easy installation for minimal disruption (self assembly)
• Free-standing (up to 2.7m) or floor-to-ceiling fixing (up to 5m)
• Hygienic wipe-clean PVC panels
• Easy to demount and relocate as required (reusable)
• Readily available from UK stock
• Hire or purchase options
• Optional extras include doors and vision panels
View Practical solutions to help with social distancing PDF