Vtec are delighted to share their new guide to specifying SupaSlat – the premium slatted system for walls and ceilings.
Combine the natural charm, warmth and look of solid timber with Vtec's modular, slatted panel systems; a winning combination of beautiful natural appeal and functional performance.
Key Benefits of the SupaSlat System:
- Proven acoustic slatted timber panel system for slatted ceilings, walls and rafts;
- Modular system that is easy to install;
- Integrates all kinds of services and project specific requirements;
- Optional concealed fixings and concealed access;
- Fully finished to avoid on-site cutting or finishing;
- Less support work is required and installation is quicker, meaning reduced cost;
- Sizes, materials and finishes tailored to suit your ceiling or wall design;
- FR and acoustic options;
- Available as FSC® / PEFC™ Certified. Please talk to the Vtec team about your specific requirements prior to quotation;
- Install - Via Vtec's Lift & Shift System that fits into a standard T24 suspended ceiling grid or discreet mechanical fixing
9 Steps to SupaSlat Specification
This guide has been designed to introduce you to the SupaSlat System and take you through the steps to specifying, using and installing Vtec SupaSlat panels for walls, ceilings and rafts.
Specify SupaSlat in 9 easy to follow steps:
1. Consider the Application
2. Select Slat Option
3. Select Timber Species
4. Select Finish
5. Select Acoustic Backing
6. Select FR Class
7. Select FSC® Certification
8. Consider Access & Service Requirements
9. Select Installation Method
Check out Vtec's useful SupaSlat online configuration tool for a quick visual to help choose the right SupaSlat options for your project.
Download the Vtec SupaSlat Specification Guide for full details.
View SupaSlat | Modular Slatted Timber Panel System Product Entry