Sprayable Liquid Waterproofing Membrane: Newton 108 Hydrobond-LM
Highly radon resistant, cold spray-applied, seamless rubber waterproofing membrane for the external waterproofing of basements (including covered decks) and foundation walls.
Newton 108 HydroBond-LM is very quick to apply, at up to 1000m² per day, and is not subject to the delays normally associated with liquid membranes as it can be applied in cooler and damper conditions, and without a primer.
Newton 108 HydroBond-LM is extremely puncture resistant, with high elasticity and a 95% recovery memory. The membrane becomes fully engaged into the concrete surface to prevent water tracking and is suitable for all below ground and earth-retained structures, ranging from domestic basements to the largest civil engineering projects.
Newton 108 HydroBond-LM can be used together with Newton 403 HydroBond to provide a complete waterproof envelope to the structure, forming a Type A (barrier) waterproofing solution suitable for Grades 1, 2 and 3 as defined by BS 8102:2009. Where space is tight, Newton 109-LM can be applied by roller, brush or small airless spray machine.
The Newton HydroBond System is supported by BDA Certificate BAB 16-031/04/A and is accepted by the NHBC as a suitable waterproofing system for Type A Waterproofing to Grades 1, 2 & 3 - BS 8102:2009.
Code: 108-LM & 108-LM-1
Packaging: 1000 Litres, 200 Litres
Colour: Brown (in container)
Application Rate: Dependent on use, see Datasheet
Key Benefits of Newton 108 HydroBond-LM
• Cold applied fully-bonded seamless membrane
• Very elastic with no shrinkage
• No primer required
• Very quick to apply - up to 1000 m2 per day
• Cost efficient - The low price of the membrane coupled with high application rates = a very low installed rate per square metre
• Solvent free, non-toxic and odourless
• Non-flammable - No VOCs
• Chemically resistant
• Highly radon resistant
• Waterproofing of basement walls as part of Newton HydroBond System
• Standalone waterproofing membrane for basement, foundation and earth-retained walls
Correctly prepared substrates of:
• Concrete of at least 20kN*
• Concrete block walls with flush pointing
• Insulated formwork walls (ICF)
• Newton 908 LiquaBond screed
* Priming required to horizontal surfaces