Stadia Strips are a heavy duty anti-slip insert designed to add a robust anti-slip surface to timber or concrete. Stadia Strip will require a channel to be routed during the installation process.
They are available in 2 size options 12mm or 23mm and the standard length is 1.2 metres.
Stadia Strip decking inserts are manufactured in the UK to the very highest standards, guaranteed to deliver many years of use, even in areas with heavy foot traffic. As with all our products, the Stadia Strip has excellent ‘slip resistance’ – or anti-slip properties – having been tested to BS 79762: 2002 as advised by the UK Slip Resistance Group. When tested, Stadia Strip with a bauxite aggregate finish delivered an average value of 76 in the wet. In general, values of over 65 indicate an “Extremely Low” Potential for Slip Category.
Enjoy complete peace of mind that your decking areas are safe for you, your workforce and for members of the public, with Stadia Strip heavy duty non-slip treads.
• Aggregate properties tested in accordance with BS 812
• Extremely low 'Potential for Slip Category', tested to BS 76762:2002.
• 5 year anti slip warranty
• Available in two standard widths 12mm and 23mm,
• Standard length of 1.2m.
• Designed to add a robust anti-slip surface to timber or concrete.
Find out more here