Nuëcø specialise in (design, supply & install):
• Thermally broken steel windows
• Steel curtain wall & structural glazing
• Steel fire rated windows & doors (3rd party accredited FIRAS)
• Steel window refurbishment & retained façade works
• Pre-construction services
• Performance testing
Nuëcø have formed a unique partnership with Schueco and Propak, to deliver their range of steel products which are used extensively in large refurbishment projects throughout UK.
They’ve forged their reputation in both modern and restoration design and installation by delivering outstanding quality steel products, whilst meeting the highest standards in thermal and acoustic sound reduction, with minimal restrictions.
Nuëcø pride themselves on the fact that all of their design, manufacturing and installation processes are carried out in-house.
This helps to control the quality of their steel products, from the start of manufacture, painting and plating, right through to installation and hand over, something that is incredibly rare in the market.
• Handmade in the UK
• Manufactured to BS 6510:2010
• Installed to BS8213-4:20016
• Glazed unit manufactured to BS EN 1279
• When bonded verified to BS EN 16759
• Performance in accordance
- BS EN 12211;2016 (Wind loading)
- BS EN 12207:2016 (Air Permeability)
- BS EN6375-1:2005 (Weather tightness)