The StoVentec Glass system comprises bespoke panels, manufactured individually, offering a wide range of shapes and an even more impressive range of colours.
Part of the manufacturing process includes the fusing of colours on to the back of the glass, before the toughening process. The colour melts into the glass providing permanent coloured glass panels that will not wear, scratch, fade or incur water damage.
Sto can also match to almost any colour. Screen printing offers additional design possibilities - patterns, illustrations, photographs or corporate logos - these can be applied to the rear side of the glass panels which are sized to suit the design, expanding the scope for individuality.
Choose single-colour, multi-colour or metallics, for your individual design, with a gloss, reflective or non-reflective finish.
In exterior applications, the system features thermally efficient mineral fibre insulation, minimising heating and air-conditioning costs, whilst the structural frame of the building stays warm and dry.
StoVentec Glass has been BBA tested and approved for all standard applications. StoVentec Glass has also received rigorous testing under extreme conditions, and has proven itself to be the safest, most robust system available on the market today.
StoVentec Glass A
∙ Reaction to fire A2, s1-d0 to EN13501-1
∙ Impact - CWCT TN76 (EN 12600 Class 1, BS 8200 Cat B, BS 6206)
∙ Blast - ASIAD 2017 & SIDOS 2018 compliant; CPN VXRU (594/791) Internal Hazard B
(No Hazard), External Hazard Y (Limited Hazard)
∙ BBA certification No. 10-4792, PS2
∙ Z-33.2-658 DiBt approval for glass
∙ Bomb-blast tested to ISO 16933
∙ Impact tested to BS 6206, BS 8200, EN 12600 and EN 356 P4A
Features and Benefits
• Bespoke, attractive glass panel finish
• Available in any colour (RAL colours as standard), or screen printed to any design
• Manufactured to fit your design requirements with bespoke sizes and shapes
• Adjustable sub-construction for levelling uneven substrates
• Ventilated cavity keeps the wall dry and allows it to breathe
• Effective facade insulation
• The prefabricated panels can be installed quickly and easily, no wet trade requirements