Bailey Total Building Envelope’s System 5000 is a totally frame-free bitumen alternative to single ply.
Installed using hot air, totally eliminates the fire risk and provides a competitive, bituminous alternative to single ply systems.
Installation is rapid and efficient without the use of naked flames or boilers, greatly reducing the risk of fire and injuries caused by hot bitumen.
Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects, System 5000 is an ideal system for any roof including those of unique design and shape.
• 4mm capsheet with unit weight of 5.2kg/m2
• Untearable spunbond polyester carrier
• Special SBS modification technology
• Safe and secure
• Cost effective
• Bitumen alternative to single ply
• Absorbs any substrate movement
• Life expectancy in excess 30 years
• Up to 25 year guarantee
• Range of fixings and preformed components allowing ensuring neat and effective detailing.
• Available colour – green mineral
View Roof membranes Product Entry View System 5000 Handbook PDF