Teachwall 100G acoustic movable wall
The Teachwall 100G is the most exclusive model in the Teachwall range.
First designed for a large modern University requiring clear views between their special teaching rooms, but also requiring rigidity and a high acoustic performance. This sturdy transparent movable wall has been finished with a double layer of safety glass.
The 100G has a high degree of sound resistance. Made from a stable frame with a beautiful design, the mechanisms and its technology are subtly incorporated behind the layers of glass.
• Sound resistance from 44DbRw
• Glass can be replaced separately on site with little disruption
• Aluminium profiles are available in any RAL colour
• Glass is available in many colours
• Welded aluminium and steel framing for high rigidity
• Can have magnetised glass that you can also write on!
• An asset in any teaching room