The Kingbuild System (KBS)
The Kingbuild System (KBS) provides a complete building structure and shell solution. Its light-guage steel sections and components create transportable sub assembly panels, made under Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) offsite factory conditions, for delivery and installation on site.
The KingBuild System (KBS) provides a complete building structure and shell solution.
Speed of Build
• Risk to the client is reduced.
• Up to a 25% reduction in overall build program.
• Reduction in time to achieve a watertight structure.
Quality & Cost
• Up to 6% overall savings.
• Lifetime savings.
• Tight tolerances.
• Near zero settlement.
• Near zero shrinkage.
• Full system BRE accreditation.
• Tried and tested fire and acoustic ratings.
• Psi value compliance with the latest regulations.
• Service integration.
• Design synergy.
• Fully BIM capable 3D model.
• In house design and engineering team.
• Vast array of architectural treatments.
• Structural efficiency.
• A and A+ ratings respectively in these areas in the BRE Green Guide (2007).
• 100% recyclable.
• Zero ODP and low GWP.
Off-site Modern Method of Construction
• Improved health and safety.
• Less waste on site.
• Reduced noise.
• Just-in-time delivery.