The Solid Wood Flooring company have launched a range of waterproof luxury vinyl flooring with colours and textures matching their engineered wood flooring.
Their backing is made of IXPE, a foam type plastic, which ensures it’s totally waterproof.
Why Choose SPC Vinyl Flooring:
The Solid Wood Flooring company offer affordable prices on the market for comparable quality, latest push fit technology and natural textured surface. The stone composite also has fibreglass to create a stable rigid plank, and because of the width and lengths it looks more natural unlike narrower shorter pieces which is commonly found in vinyl flooring.
1524 x 180 x 5mm 10 pieces per carton = 2.76 m2
1524 x 228 x 5mm 6pieces per carton = 2.086 m2
Other attributes include:
• Commercial grade Finish
• 5mm thick
• Quick installation
• Valinge 5Gi push fit system for easy installation
• Excellent durability with a 15 year guarantee
• Warm feeling underfoot and sound deadening qualities
• No VOC
• High Density
• High indentation resistance because of the high density of the composite rigid layer
• Fire Resistant
• Scratch Resistant
• Non-Porous and stain resistant
• Can be installed in unfriendly environmental conditions unlike real wood flooring
• Backing has acoustic and absorption qualities
• Can be fitted without the need for any underlay
• Reduced installation time and costs
• Rigid construction due to the stone fibreglass composite middle layer.
View Black American Walnut Flooring Lacquered Finish Product Entry