Nuëcø specialise in (design, supply & install):
• New heritage bespoke timber windows
• Casement windows
• Sliding sash windows
• Restoration of heritage timber windows
• Retained façade timber window works (incl. removal and careful storage)
• Pre-construction services
• Performance testing
Nuëcø has over 35 years combined experience in timber window manufacture and restoration.
Their timber frame windows are handmade in the UK using local suppliers which provides flexibility and ensures reliability across any project that they work on.
They have preserved the traditional skills required to ensure the attention to detail required to deliver the highest standard, whilst ensuring preservation of the original character and design.
• Handmade in the UK
• Manufactured to BS 644:2012
• In accordance with BS EN 14220:2006
• Installed to BS 8213-4:2016
• Glazed unit manufactured to BS EN 1279
• Performance in accordance and subject to design:
- BS EN 12211;2016 (Wind loading)
- BS EN 12207:2016 (Air Permeability)
- BS EN6375-1:2005 (Weather tightness)