Triple Glazed Contemporary Window Range
With the ever increasing demand for energy efficiency in buildings, Hamptons have developed their Contemporary range of windows to exceed current and predicted future requirements. Drawing on all of the firms’ expertise and product knowledge, their Contemporary window provides excellent thermal and sound insulation, whilst maintaining a slim appearance.
The superior thermal performance of triple glazing, with an insulated thermal break timber for the sashes, provides the optimum possible energy rating for a sliding sash. The use of Accoya® provides dimensional stability to maintain the operational performance over time and, with minimal maintenance, all but eliminate the chance of decay. The outstanding surface finish combined with low shrinking and swelling properties, provides the ideal base for a long lasting finish in one of our bespoke range of colours.
Hamptons patented QuattroGlide® design
• Ensures no sideways movement, which is the common cause of rattling in traditional sliding sash windows
• Ensures that sashes do not make contact with the frame timber or paintwork when sliding, which is normally the cause of sticking and jamming in traditional sliding sash windows
The additional weight of triple glazing means that the Contemporary window uses lead weights only as counter balance.
Combining the consistent style and finish of Hamptons, with a unique advanced design, the company's Contemporary window offers the optimum in energy efficiency and sound insulation, perfect for new build, commercial and domestic refurbishment projects, where a traditional sliding sash window is still desired.
• Energy Rating A +
• Lead weight counter balance.
• Hampton’s patented QuattroGlide® design
• Thermally engineered Accoya®
• Sound reduction up to 40dB.
• Slim attractive appearance.