Westgate have formed a brand-new partnership Wardfast, including their innovative Hoardfast product.
It’s designed so that the NHS, healthcare and construction sector can quickly mobilise off and on-site ward set ups, with the flexibility to adapt for patient population changes.
The solution is supplied with the innovative Hoardfast® modular walling system (as used at NHS Nightingale temporary hospitals across the country).
It’s hygienic, quick to install and easily reconfigured and includes Accora medical grade beds, mattresses and an IV mount.
A Maxwood Medimax hand wash station is also provided with a bedside locker, all available with no shortage of stock.
Offering a core level of treatment functionality, the full Wardfast solution is scalable for volume production.
Benefits of Hoardfast:
• Quick and clean installation to minimise disruption to patients and staff
• Click together modular system for rapid segregation and easy self-installation
• Floor-to-ceiling fixing (up to 5m as standard) offers maximum infection prevention
• Hygienic wipe-clean PVC panels
• Easy to demount and relocate as required (reusable)
• Readily available from UK stock for next day delivery
• Optional extras include doors and vision panels
Find out more in their video below:
View Hoardfast PVC Product Entry