Weathered Oak Decking
Millboard decking board is a polyurethane resin mineral board, hand-moulded from real oak, and hand-finished. Millboard decking is slip-resistant, splinter-free, anti-static and its non-porous composition makes it resistant to algae and insect infestations.
UV and weather-stability, stain resistance and resistance to rotting and warping, make it a low maintenance product for use in all standard outdoor flooring applications. To be used with Millboard Durafix® stainless steel screw fixings.
Beautifully aged yet utterly timeless, Millboard’s handcrafted Weathered Oak collection is moulded from 100-year old reclaimed oak timber, creating a distinctive worn look - without the wait.
Features and benefits:
• 100% wood-free and hand-moulded, on three sides, to give a real-wood grain representation.
• Unique Lastane® finish provides low slip potential, and is resistant to scratches, food and drink stains, and everyday wear and tear
• Millboard Durafix® stainless steel screw fixings sink into the Lastane® material to achieve a virtually indistinguishable mark.
• The non-porous composition makes it resistant to algae, insects and liquids (including fats, food, drink and urine).
• No need to leave a ventilation gap when installing.
• Manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards, ISO 14001
• Environmental Standards and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
• Boards can be ground down and recycled, as building materials, at the end of their useful life.
Millboard decking can be used for all standard outdoor flooring applications (e.g. in residential, commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and hospitality) including the following:
• Ground or roof level terraces/patios
• Public spaces/areas
• Pathways / Boardwalks
• Pool surrounds
• 200 x 32 x 3600 mm.
• The structural core of Millboard decking is a blend of natural minerals bonded in a polymer resin, with long fibre reinforcement for mechanical strength and durability
• The top surface is a textured, resilient Lastane® layer which is chemically bonded to the core and hand-tinted using 2K component pigments that resist fading and UV damage.
Joist & Board Spacing:
The Weathered Oak boards need to be supported at 400mm centres for residential applications. For commercial applications, bridges, balconies and steps this needs to be reduced to 300mm centres. 4mm gap between boards, 1mm gap at the ends of the boards.
• Millboard Durafix® stainless steel T15 decking screws 4.5 x 60mm
• Millboard Durafix® stainless steel T15 decking screws 4.5 x 45mm
• Millboard Durafix® stainless steel T15 fascia screws 4.5 x 35mm
• Flexible Bullnose edging
• Square edging
• Bullnose Board
• DuoSpan 51mm Joist with a DuoLift Joist Cradle for minimal build-up – ideal for roof terraces and decks going over existing patios or concrete slabs
• DuoSpan 99mm Joist & Post subframe for extra height build-up going over an uneven substrate such as earth/soil
• 25-year residential limited warranty.
• 5 year commercial limited warranty.
• Slip Resistance (BS 7976-2:2002+A1:2003 using slider 96): 36-42 (Wet) 49-60 (Dry)
• Reaction to fire (EN 13501-1:2007 + A1:2009): Bfl - s1
• Surface static resistance (IEC 62631-3-23): 6.5E+10 Ω/sq (6.4 x 10⁹)
• Resistance to staining (BS EN 438-2: 2005): No visible change
• Resistance to static indentation (MOAT 27:1983): 0.1mm
• Soft body impact (MOAT 43:1987): 0mm
• Hard body impact (MOAT 43:1987): 0mm
• Impact resistance after ageing (BS EN 13245-1:2010): no cracking or damage
• Taber abrasion (BS EN ISO 7784-2:2006): 261mg
• Dimensional stability (65-85% relative humidity- BS EN 318: 2002): 0.47mm/m
• Dimensional stability (65-30% relative humidity - BS EN 318: 2002): -0.30mm/m
• Thermal conductivity: 0.084 W/mK when tested with FOX 200 heat flow meter
For more information, please visit here.