Wetrooms open up a world of design possibilities, adding to the wow factor of a property. A wetroom is a modern, watertight solution with an easy access shower area that is simple to clean. An integrated wetroom approach, where products are designed to work together, should be the specifier’s first choice when deciding which products to use in a wetroom installation.
Schlüter®-WETROOM systems have been designed to complement each other and work together perfectly, resulting in a guaranteed, water-tight finish. CE marked waterproofing within the Schlüter®-WETROOM system guarantees EU safety and legislative requirements have been achieved.
We provide a broad range of integrated system solutions suitable for wetrooms with tile and stone floor coverings, including:
• Waterproofing methods for walls including Schlüter®-KERDI-BOARD backerboard or Schlüter®-KERDI 200 membrane.
• Linear and point drainage systems Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE and Schlüter®-KERDI-DRAIN.
• Pre-formed shower trays to suit different installation requirements.
• Uncoupling matting Schlüter®-DITRA 25; perfect for use on wetroom floors due to its added waterproofing, drainage, vapour pressure equalisation, crack-bridging and load-bearing benefits.
• Underfloor heating systems such as the electric system Schlüter®-DITRA-HEAT-E and the wet system Schlüter®-BEKOTEC-THERM.
• Decorative and functional profiles to protect the edge of the tile and stone covering and to allow for movement in the surface.