An integrated solution, where products are designed to work together, should be the specifier’s first choice when deciding which products to use for a wetroom installation.
All the products of a Schlüter®-WETROOM system have been designed to complement each other and cover all bases, resulting in a CE Marked, guaranteed water-tight finish. The use of one manufacturer as the source of your solution also reduces administration time and gives a clear point of contact for any queries.
• Schlüter®-KERDI – range of polyethylene membrane for bonded waterproof assemblies
• Schlüter®-KERDI-BOARD – cement-free, waterproof and CE Marked backerboard for tile and stone
• Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE – complete linear drainage system, available with a selection of grates
• Schlüter®-KERDI-DRAIN – complete point drainage system, available with a selection of grates
• Schluter®-KERDI-SHOWER - pre-formed shower trays to suit different installation requirements
• Schlüter®-DITRA 25 – market leading uncoupling mat for crack-free tile and stone, offering waterproofing, drainage, vapour pressure equalisation, crack-bridging and load-bearing properties
• Schlüter®-DITRA-HEAT-E – award-winning electric underfloor heating system
• Schlüter®-BEKOTEC-THERM – low height hydronic underfloor heating system
• Schlüter®-PROFILES – an extensive range of decorative and functional profiles to protect the edge of the tile and stone covering and allow for movement in the surface covering