ACO RoofBloxx is a complete roof attenuation system which is designed specifically for use with blue, green and blue/green roofs applications.
It enables engineers to create a sustainable drainage platform that has the design flexibility required to make imaginative, multi-functional open green spaces at roof or podium level a reality.
Enabling end users to store rainwater at source, control surface water run-off and mitigate the impact of urban development, the ACO RoofBloxx system can also be used for the creation of passive irrigation systems.
Comprising a shallow, high-strength, adjustable geocellular storage void and roof outlet flow control system, ACO RoofBloxx is fully compatible with ACO roof outlets, downpipes and surface water drainage systems.
Hydraulic design guidance is also provided as standard by ACO’s in-house technical design team.
Key Features & Benefits:
- A complete drainage system for blue, green and blue/green roof applications
- Modular structure for design flexibility
- 100% recyclable polypropylene construction
- Interlocking geocellular units
- Stackable (in 40mm increments) without the need for sheer connectors
- Units available in three sizes (85mm, 125mm and 165mm depth)
- High void ratios of 90% (internal) and 53% (top surface)
- ACO Blue Roof Flow Restrictor available for flow control
- Shallow, high strength design (800KN/m²)
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicular areas
- Adjustable storage depth
- Suitable for passive irrigation
- Suitable for permeable and impermeable surfaces
- Compatible with ACO roof outlets, downpipes and surface water drainage
- Free technical design support provided
View their website here or call the ACO Building Drainage technical design team on 01462 810400.