Aggregate Industries have supplied their Old Quarried roofing slates for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue in Summerbridge, Harrogate.
The slates were used to stay compliant with the desirable Summerbridge environment.
This high quality range of reconstructed stone roofing slates preserve the fundamental characteristics of the original natural stone slates from which they are cast, and are a great substitute for the continual decline of natural products.
Bradstone Old Quarried product features include:
• Contains up to 50% recycled material making them the sustainable choice
• Available in two colours to suit any application and environment
• Supplied in a range of diminishing courses and random widths which give the roof the appearance of having used heavy stone
• Allow for reduced erection and timber costs
• Suitable for roofs down to a minimum pitch of 25°
View Roofing Product Entry