The easy way to restrict pedestrians onto your site is with the Elliott Chapter 8 safety barriers which will also isolate working areas.
The Chapter 8 pedestrian barriers are simple to use, lightweight and perfect on construction sites, road works, street works, temporary excavations, crowd control and indoor & outdoor events.
The benefits of using Chapter 8 Pedestrian Safety Barriers are as follows:
• Provides both stability and security with non-trip, high-visibility feet and innovative lockable connector.
• Compliant with the Government's Chapter 8 Street Works Codes of Practice.
• Compliant with BS 7818 Specification for pedestrian restraint systems code of practice, making it ideal for pedestrian control and event management.
• Each panel is supplied with highly-visible reflective panel for increased vision.
• Warning signs and contractor information boards can easily be attached.
• Blow moulded 1 piece barrier constructed from tough high-density polythene (HDPE) providing strength at light weights.
• Available from Elliott branches nationwide.