Moving Design’s Ltd elegant Bi-Fold Doors create a seamless transition between the outside and in, greatly enhancing the comfort of your work or living space.
Bi-Fold Doors allow you to gain control over your environment whilst enjoying panoramic views, creating a healthier environment by flooding your rooms with an abundance of sunlight and fresh air.
Their doors are customisable, and so can suit any individual interior requirement.
Whether you are looking for a contemporary finish or a more traditional look, Moving Designs Ltd offer the choice of doors to compliment your dream space.
From thermally broken aluminium, timber, glass edge or PVC, their doors can be used to create endless combinations and configurations.
Features of Moving Designs Ltd Bi-Fold Doors
• Choose from over 100 opening styles including inwards or outwards
• Made to your specification with hundreds of RAL colours to choose from
• Whether you choose aluminium, timber, timber clad or Glass Edge, they can powder coat or anodise to your desired finish
• Flush Tracks - Inline out of site track system that is Strong & Secure
• Finger Safe Gaskets - High-performance sills so small & tight that the compressions leave no room for tiny fingers
• Maintenance free stainless-steel wheels with sealed bearings which operate quietly & smoothly
• Tongue & groove features to prevent intruders
• All running gear fully encapsulated within the track to prevent the door being lifted off the track
• 5 point multi-locking with anti-snap cylinders
• High security hinges to prevent the pins from being forced from the door
• Colour options for lever, flat and pull handles
• All of their systems are double glazed with low-E glass as standard
• Thermally broken aluminium and aluminium tracks to reduce thermal loss
• UKAS accredited and passed PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions
• So easy to operate and practical for everyday use
• When opened the doors can be conveniently folded away to maximise your space
• A matching range of windows and doors are available