BA Systems are pleased to be able to offer the bespoke design and manufacture of stainless-steel cavity trays for buildings over 18m in height.
With the 2018 amendments to Document B, there has been an increased demand for these products.
Stainless Steel is an A1 Rated Product, meaning it has no contribution to fire and is therefore permitted as a Fire-rated solution for Cavity Trays.
Cavity Tray Credentials:
• Fully A1 rated to comply with the Approved Document B 2018 amendments
• Designed with a thermal break isolator to prevent cold bridging in the cavity wall
• Full design and scheduling service included as standard. Product cut and manufactured to schedule to facilitate fast site installation
• Unique mottled design on the base of the cavity tray to provide greater adhesion to the stainless tray
• Corner joints and details are all pre-fabricated to suit the schedule and prior to delivery on site
1. External Corners: External Corners are fully fabricated stainless-steel corners which are installed as starting points for the whole cavity tray system
2. Weep Vents: Weep Vents are fully fabricated non-combustible vents which need to be incorporated into the design. Weep vents should be place 225mm from the inside of the stop ends and at 450mm centers thereafter
3. Stop Ends: Stop Ends provide a watertight seal above door or window openings and ends of cavity tray runs
4. Bespoke Corners and Joints: Bespoke Corners can be designed and prefabricated for special applications
5. Internal Corners: Internal Corners are fully fabricated stainless-steel corners which are installed as starting points for the whole cavity tray system