Fieger Louvre Window – Type FLM SmoTec (NSHEV)
Fieger FLM single-glazed Louvre Windows can be used across a range of applications from residential to health & education and are ideal as secondary facades, as well as unheated spaces such as winter gardens.
Certified in accordance with EN 12101-2
Uninsulated extruded aluminium frames.
Frameless glass louvres.
Louvres close flush with external frame.
Frame depth: 70mm
Horizontal elements: 17mm
Vertical elements: 37mm
The Louvre Window (Type FLM) has a concealed operating mechanism, comprising maintenance-free rack and pinion, providing smooth, synchronized operation of the louvre blades. They are delivered fully glazed or ready for on-site glazing, tested and installation ready. Fixed with stainless steel brackets, the louvers use either bolted type or side sleeves.
Useful Tech Data:
The louvers have a centre mullion with integral actuator (for use when the louvre frame width exceeds 1600mm) with a frame finish of anodized or polyester powder finish to a standard or non-standard RAL colour. The blade height varies from 170 to 310 mm.
Glazing: - Toughened with bolted brackets (type PG)
• Laminated with side-sleeve brackets (type LG)
• Laminated stepped glass with bolted brackets (type PGS) • Glass thickness subject to prevailing wind pressure
Installation: Standard fixing adapters available for:
• Glazing systems
• Masonry openings
Control: The following actuators are available as NSHEV tested:
• D + H type LDF 100/60 – 24V DC
• D + H type LDF 100/70 – 24V DC
• WSS type 6000 – 24V DC & 230V AC
• Gröninger LS 1400 – 24V DC & 230V AC
• Gröninger ML 1500 – 24V DC
• GU Eltral S 24 LAM – 24V DC
• STG Beikirch FLA 1200 – 24V DC
• Windowmaster WML 860 – 24V DC