Sunshine Gym have provided a new fitness area for KS3 and KS4 pupils at Poynton High School.
The products came from Sunshine Gym’s full-size range of outdoor gym equipment suitable for use by KS3 & KS4 students above 140cm / 4’7″ in height.
Nine pieces of outdoor gym equipment for up to fourteen people were installed in addition to an outdoor table tennis unit.
Some of this equipment is intended for solo use, such as the Sky Stepper and the Rower.
Others are multi-user units for sociable exercises in which students’ movements still remain independent.
The range includes:
• The Double Health Walker – the equivalent of an outdoor treadmill for low impact cardio.
• The Combi Pull Down & Power Push – a two-sided unit combing a lateral pull down with a chest press.
• The Bicycle – an outdoor exercise bike which suits warm-ups and cool-downs.
• The Wheelchair Accessible Arm & Pedal Bike – a static hand cycle for use with or without its foot pedals.
• The Double Slalom Skier – an outdoor skiing machine for cardio and lower body workouts.
• Tai Chi Discs – a double set of tai chi spinners to be used for gentle stretches and improving coordination.
• The Rower – an outdoor rowing machine for a core and upper-body workout.
• The Double Squat Push – an outdoor leg press without the need for loose weights.
• The Sky Stepper – a familiar unit bringing all the benefits you’d expect from an outdoor cross trainer.
The range has wheelchair accessible exercise options, allowing for a cohesive, inclusive area in which students can exercise at the pace they find comfortable.
Furthermore, the outdoor table tennis table has a suitable amount of space around it so as not to clash with the moving elements of neighbouring equipment.
View Sports Equipment Product Entry