Brand new for 2012, GradPad Wood Lane Studios represents the very best in accommodation for London’s postgraduates.
Installed throughout the common room and seating areas on the ground floor, Times Square carpet tiles in colourways Grey and Natural complement the modern, contemporary design of the building and its interior. Furthermore, Skyline carpet tiles in colourways Trinity (beige) and Empire (grey) were installed throughout the corridors to the bedrooms.
Esplanade 1500 primary barrier matting was installed to the main entrance and Boulevard 1500 to all side entrances, both in colourway Calculus (grey), helping to reduce the amount of tracked-in dirt and moisture and prolong the lifecycle of the surrounding floorcovering.
To help achieve an inclusive environment in line with the latest legislation and guidelines, Gradus traditional PVC-u hardnose stair edgings (RNRC511) were installed on the main staircase, helping to reduce the risk of slip and trip accidents.
• Times Square (colourways Grey and Natural)
• Skyline (colourways Trinity and Empire)
• Esplanade 1500 primary barrier matting (wiper colourway - Calculus)
• Boulevard 1500 secondary barrier carpet (colourway - Calculus)
• RNRC511 PVC-u hardnose stair edgings (colour Black)
View Carpet Collection Product Entry