As part of the Government’s Building Schools for the Future (BSF) agenda, Walkden High School moved to a brand new building in September 2011.
Primary barrier matting from the Esplanade range was installed to the main entrance and all side entrances reducing the amount of tracked-in dirt and moisture. The matting helps to prolong the lifecycle of the surrounding floorcovering and reduce slips and trips caused by wet flooring.
Complementing the school’s interior and helping to create a contemporary environment for both staff and pupils, Stratus carpet in Flint (grey) was installed in all of the school’s classrooms. The carpet forms a clean, blank canvas for the bright accent colours of the furniture and fittings.
ADM1 aluminium stair edgings with Jet (black) slip-resistant inserts were fitted to all staircases defining the step and helping to ensure the safety of all users circulating between floors.
• Stratus carpet (colourway - Flint)
• Esplanade 1500 primary barrier matting (wiper colour - Tempestas)
• Boulevard 1500 secondary barrier matting (colourway - Tempestas)
• Esplanade Plus primary barrier matting with Boulevard 6000 wipers (wiper colour – Nightfall)
• ADM1 aluminium stair edgings with Jet inserts
View Carpet Collection Product Entry