Bauder has released a new product for waterproofing soil vent pipes. The Bauder SVP Cover is designed to facilitate the detailing of soil vent pipes up to 600mm high on Bauder RBM, Thermofol, LiquiTEC and LiquiTOP flat roof systems.
The soil vent cover is supplied in three parts to form an effective seal to the inside of the soil vent pipe. It is designed only to waterproof soil vent pipes and must not be used to cover hot pipes of any kind. The Bauder SVP Cover provides a visually appealing way to waterproof soil vent pipes.
Features of this product:
• Suitable for both new build and refurbishment
• Purposed for warm, cold, and inverted roof specifications
• Adjustable to suit pipes up to 600mm high
• Three sizes available to suit 110mm, 110mm oversize and 160mm soil vent pipes
• Incorporates a PVC or sanded RBM integral flange
• ‘O’ ring fitted to part 2 sits inside SVP to seal against condensation
• Provides an immaculate waterproofing detail
Bauder is a leading international manufacturer of building construction materials, providing clients with waterproofing membranes and insulation to make buildings watertight and thermally efficient, photovoltaic installations for renewable energy generation, and green and blue roofs to support the environment and create better living and working spaces for people.
Bauder’s comprehensive service offering includes the use of a national network of approved contractors and expert site technicians who ensure only the highest standards of workmanship.
Find out more at www.bauder.co.uk