KONE has introduced its Motala platform lift in Great Britain. Motala is now available with extended finish options, bringing it in line with the award winning KONE MonoSpace range.
Motala is a solution for making all premises accessible. In many two or three-storey buildings, such as private homes, small apartment buildings or public buildings such as libraries, a conventional lift may not always be practical.
The space-efficient platform lift, with self-supporting construction, can be installed in a stairwell without major structural alterations and only requires a 10A single phase supply.
Features and options
• Self-supporting structure
• Large platform size within compact shaft dimensions
• Easy to install in stairwells without major structural alterations
• Only requires a single phase supply
• Low power consumption, small fuse requirements result in economical use
• Several door choices, including half-height doors and fire-rating
• Control panel with large, easy-to-use buttons and emergency stop
View KONE Lifts Product Entry