Those concerned with bathroom aesthetics will be happy to know that Schlüter-Systems offers a complete solution for a CE marked waterproof floor-level shower area.
The tile covering in the shower area must be sufficiently sloped to allow for proper drainage. This is achieved with the prefabricated levelling and shower tray components of Schlüter®-KERDI-SHOWER. Schlüter®-KERDI-SHOWER is available with the point drainage system, Schlüter®-KERDI-DRAIN, and the linear drainage system, Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE.
Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE is a component linear drainage system for the construction of floor-level showers with ceramic tiles and natural stone. It consists of a formed stainless steel channel body with a grate and frame structure that can be seamlessly adjusted to the thickness of the covering from 3 to 25 mm.
For the ultimate finish with a continued field of tile or natural stone, Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE-D was introduced to the range; this offers a frameless covering support specifically designed for showers made from tile and natural stone. All of the systems in the Schlüter®-KERDI-SHOWER range are designed for quick and simple installation of floor-level showers.
Benefits of Schlüter®-KERDI-LINE:
• Prefabricated grate and frame combinations made of brushed stainless steel
• Available in 8 lengths from 50 to 120 cm in 10 cm increments
• Seamlessly adjustable stainless steel insertion frame, available in two versions, to accommodate covering materials in thicknesses from 3 mm to 25 mm
• Four variations of designer grate:
A – Closed, stainless steel with lateral drainage slits
B – Square perforated stainless steel with lateral drainage slits
C – Tile pan for tile inserts with lateral drainage slits
D – Frameless grate
• No silicone joint required between covering and frame
• Suitable for wheelchair use