Broxap have provided their external works package for Unite Student Accommodation in Oxford as part of a large development for new student accommodation overseen by contractors RG Group Limited.
• Various seating and table features.
• Access control.
• Litter bins.
• A shade canopy.
Outdoor Seating Solutions:
• 11 x ‘Plaza’ tables in sustainable hardwood additional central table legs stabilise the extra length in these units, ensuring durability provided by a galvanised steel frame. Broxap polyester powder coated the frame in DB703 Metallic Grey.
• 22 x ‘Desford’ benches in sustainable hardwood, with extra length to match the Plaza tables.
• 16 x ‘Caerphilly’ seats in mild steel and sustainable hardwood. Broxap powder coated galvanised, geometric frames in RAL 9005 Jet Black, offsetting the sanded seats and backrests.
• 5 x ‘Caerphilly’ tables in mild steel and sustainable hardwood with matching backless benches. These streamlined sets of seating units match the style of the standalone seats.
• 12 x ‘Bench Unit’ stools based on the timber ‘Gateside’ Cube. These 40cm high, root fixed cubes are in planed, sanded softwood.
Practical External Furnishings:
• 8 x Flat Top ‘Sheffield’ bollards in stainless steel. Broxap finished these bollards with a matt satin polish as standard.
• 14 x ‘Derby Compact’ litter bins.
Broxap also provided their Sydney’ hyperbolic tensile canopy for a hammock area, this feature is waterproof and provides UV protection.
View Street Furniture Product Entry