Leading architectural aluminium manufacturer Metal Technology has launched System 26 Bi-Fold doors within its THERMAL range offering a premium quality product, superior performance and design flexibility in the commercial and domestic/self-build housing sectors.
Metal Technology’s high insulation Bi-Fold door has been developed to offer exceptionally low U-values while the Slimline profiles maximise daylight into the living space. With options ranging from a single door to seven opening panes offering 18 design variations and up to 6 metres in width, design flexibility is guaranteed, whatever the project.
System 26 Bi-Fold is available in ‘open in’ or ‘open out’ applications with either curved or flush profile door leaves and fully rebated or low thresholds. The result of two years product development work and rigourous testing across all aspects of performance, System 26 offers elegant and aesthetically appealing home living, combined with durability, security and energy efficiency.
System 26 Bi-Fold Door Credentials
• Door U-values as low as 1.4W/m2K with double glazing and 1.0W/m2K with triple glazing.
• Available in single or dual colour standard RAL finishes
• Stock finishes - 9016 white gloss or 7016 grey matt reducing profile lead times to 48hrs
• Severe weather tested to BS6375 Parts 1 and 2
• PAS24 Security tested options to comply with Secure by Design criteria
• Glass units 28mm DG - 50mm TG
• Door energy rating DER A+
• Sash weights up to 100kgs
• LogiKal Estimating and Production software for manufacturing, glass and U-value calculations
• Bespoke punch tooling / jigs to assist with rapid manufacture