St. Anns, London, new mental health inpatient building Blossom Court is undergoing its second phase and specified DVS and Franke products for the project.
The unit is due to be completed in Autumn 2002 and aims to replace its old mental health wards with modern, state of the art facilities for patients requiring inpatient care.
The full range of products provided was:
• 2 x VR01-072 V2 High-security WC pan less abled with grey top
• 3 x VR01-010 High-security ligature resistant toilet
• 5 x VR01-030 High-security V2 basin with integrated backplate (not including sensors)
• 5 x VR07-004 Washroom control system kit – for DVS high-security backplate & WC
• 5 x WC02-014 Concealed plastic cistern kit – vertical – 2” unit
• 4 x F0354P Single bowl
• 4 x F0359P Single bowl
• 6 x F0360P Single bowl
• 1 x G22025L DUH hospital disposal unit
• 1 x G20605N Stainless steel cistern
• 3 x G20055N Centinel janitorial unit – HTM64
The plans for the redevelopment of St Ann’s Hospital were developed with patients, staff and local stakeholders and involved a series of improvements. Following completion of the new inpatient unit in summer 2020, Phase 2 includes the refurbishment of other buildings, a new restaurant for visitors and staff and improvements to the site power and water supplies, roadways, car parking and landscaping.
Designing sanitaryware for mental health and high-security environments can be a challenge; however, the DVS branded safe ensuite range is manufactured using advanced technologies provides the perfect solution.
These high-security and ligature resistant products are virtually unbreakable and create a safe solution within all mental health facilities.
Discover the range of Dart Valley branded products here
Discover the range of Franke branded products here