Elecosoft announces the launch of Version 14 of its flagship project management solution, Powerproject. With an expanding customer base in the UK and international markets, a number of key enhancements have been added based on industry requirements and customer feedback.
The system brings various improvements to benefit construction companies investing in digital construction and BIM. These will enhance their ability to share and communicate BIM project plans, manage user access across distributed collaborative teams, analyse risk and perform analytical reporting.
Powerproject v14 will enable users to:
• Produce S-curves and Earned Value Analysis projections with an integral EVA Reporter
• View project plans in the form of PERT charts with an integral Network Viewer
• Share Powerproject BIM projects with associated IFC file for free with a BIM enabled Project Viewer
• Assess and identify risks within projects with Risk Analysis, now enhanced and made a standard feature of the software
• More tightly control access rights by creating Security Groups in addition to managing individual User Properties
• Select precise colours beyond pre-defined choices, such as a particular corporate colour
• More flexible tool to export business intelligence data to external databases or spreadsheets
As the construction industry increasingly embraces digital construction change, it is generating an increasing demand for aspects such as mobility, information sharing, and business reporting. The new release enables every supported Powerproject user to benefit from the ideas and development efforts that arise as the company works continually to fulfil customer requests.