At ThermoSphere HQ, they've compared the 'green credentials' of some of the most common domestic heating systems that are specified in new builds by running both SAP 2012 and SAP 10 calculations supplied by the building compliance company C80 Solutions.
• Gas boiler & wet underfloor heating
• Regular gas boiler
• Combi boiler
• Electric panel heater
• Electric underfloor heating
• Electric storage heater
• Air source heat pump
What is covered...
• Differences between SAP 2012 & SAP 10
• Impact of SAP 10 on home heating
• Comparison of 7 typical heating systems
• DER & TER under SAP 12 & SAP 10
• What the future of home heating looks like
Which is better? What does it mean for home heating? The results are in!
Download the report for free here.