As part of the hard landscaping aspect of the redevelopment at the parish of St Thomas with St Stephen, SureSet were contracted to install resin bound footpaths and car parking spaces.
Since the parish was formed in 2006 both buildings have undergone major redevelopment to bring them into the 21st century.
St Thomas' obtained its position of a legally established, independent church in 1903. Today it is a lively Anglican church serving Streatham Hill, Clapham Park and Balham.
Complementing the red brick Church, SureSet laid a total of 282m² of resin bound paving in Tuscan Barley Beach onto asphalt base, up to wooden edging.
Following the £2m redevelopment project, and 114 years after it first opened, St Thomas’ church was officially blessed and reopened by the Bishop of Southwark.
The redevelopment has created new facilities for the Church and community the landscaping around the church has completely transformed the look.
• Application: pathways, car park
• Area: 282m²
• Base: asphalt
• Colour: Tuscan Barley Beach
• Depth: 18 – 20mm
• Edges: wood
View Seamless Permeable Resin Bound Paving Product Entry