February at Safeguard is all about managing moisture during home renovations. Whether digging out a new basement, reinforcing an existing one or retrofitting a building with internal or external insulation, the Safeguard Technical Team is on hand with the RIBA-approved expertise you and your team need.
Expand your professional services to capture clients who are looking to expand their homes’ livable space or futureproof their homes for optimum thermal efficiency. Their up-to-date training material is at the forefront of modern moisture management.
Dampness & Retrofit Wall Insulation - 14th February 2023
● The current state of UK housing insulation
● PAS 2035 and 2030:2019 requirements for successful retrofit works
● How damp interacts with different combinations of retrofit wall insulation and housing types
● Vapour Control Layers and when to use them
● and much more
Waterproofing Basements and Underground Structures - 28th February 2023
● What you need to know about BS 8102
● The standard UK approach to basement waterproofing
● Type A, B and C structural waterproofing and when to implement each
● Examining the last 30 years of basement waterproofing and learning from mistakes made
● and much more
With content devised by the Safeguard Technical Team and R&D Laboratory, both webinars are fully approved by the Royal Institute of British Architects. Each hour session counts towards annual RIBA member CPD obligations and contributes to RIBA Core Curriculum topics.
Safeguard Europe offers an education-first approach to moisture management. If you’re interested in these or any of the other CPD Webinars they offer, please get in touch. The webinar team can schedule a private CPD session for your staff at a time and date of your choice.
● Mould and Condensation
● Dampness in Buildings
● Waterproofing Basements and Underground Structures
● Dampness and Retrofit Wall Insulation
● Rising Damp: Causes and Treatment
● Penetrating Damp: Causes and Treatment
Other Safeguard Webinars in January
Mould and Dampness is a growing problem for UK homes. For actionable advice on how to prevent and stop damp problems in homes, join them for their Mould & Condensation CPD Webinar on Tuesday 31st January.
About Safeguard Europe:
Protecting homes with the best in moisture management, damp prevention and general building fabric defence since 1983. They design, manufacture and distribute their products from Horsham, West Sussex and export globally. To find out more, visit https://www.safeguardeurope.com. For advice about your properties this winter, call on 01403 210204 or email at email@example.com. Follow them on Instagram @safeguardeuropeltd