The Elliott range of self powered welfare buildings are designed for use in remote areas where there is no mains electricity, water or drainage - available as either mobile or static options and powered by LPG or Diesel.
They include toilets, washing facilities, changing rooms and rest areas complete with seating and tables.
• LPG or diesel generator
• Anti vandal steel robust design
• Mobile & static options available
• Mobile unit is easily towed and hitched
• Electric lighting throughout
• Electric fan heater to canteen area
• Sliding window to canteen area c/w security shutter
• Heated changing room
• Instantaneous water heating
The units are available to hire nationwide.